Skip to main content

Do we need to advertise on the Jobs Bank for overseas graduate trainees who may not quality to be intra-corporate transferees but are rotated from overseas branches, subsidiaries or affiliates?

Employers must meet the advertising requirement if the EP applicant does not meet the definition of intra-corporate transferees (ICTs) under the WTO GATS or a relevant free trade agreement.

Advertising on the Jobs Bank will also give employers an opportunity to assess if there are other qualified Singaporean candidates with suitable competencies that can be considered for these positions.