Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

Do I still need to advertise on MyCareersFuture.sg if I wish to offer a permanent position to an existing foreign trainee on TEP?

Yes, you are required to advertise on MyCareersFuture.sg.

Training Employment Passes (TEPs) are issued for the purposes of training, not permanent work. There may be qualified Singaporean job seekers who are interested in the permanent positions offered.