In view of the COVID-19 situation, there is no need to visit MOM Services Centre for advisory and transaction services. If you have made an appointment with us, we will contact you instead. Our eServices, web chat and hotline remain available. We encourage customers to visit our website for the latest updates, including changes to our work pass services from 7 April to 4 May.
Skip to main content

Do companies hiring foreign students from Singapore universities have to advertise on

Yes. As with all Employment Pass (EP) holders, employers will have to comply with the Fair Consideration Framework and advertise on if they wish to employ foreign graduates of local universities on an EP.