Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

What should I do if I lost my educational certificate?

You should do all the following:

  • Submit transcripts or letter from the educational institution clearly stating that the applicant has completed the course or program and has been awarded the qualification.
  • Submit a letter of explanation to explain why the certificate is not available.

We will then assess if this is acceptable.

If the applicant is not able to produce any of the above items, then this educational qualification should not be declared in the application.