Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

How do I submit an application if my EP, S Pass or Training Employment Pass candidate lost their educational certificate?

Your candidate must get a replacement certificate from the awarding body or institution.

Alternatively, you can upload a verification proof from a global verification agency, e.g. Dataflow, eeCheck or Risk Management Intelligence (RMI), confirming that the qualification is genuine and was awarded by an accredited institution.