Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

Must I terminate my EP Online account if my business is going to close or become insolvent?

Yes, you will need to inform MOM and state the termination date of your Employment Pass (EP) Online account.

Please provide at least 14 working days advance notice to terminate your EP Online account.