Skip to main content

I am afraid to make a complaint against my employer for salary claim as I am afraid of losing my job, what should I do?

If you have a valid salary claim, you do not need to be afraid – MOM will help you.

You will be allowed to find alternative employment in Singapore while you are resolving your claims against your employer. As a Work Permit holder, your current employer is also responsible for your upkeep and maintenance while your claim is ongoing.

It will help if you make a claim as early as possible as this will give you a higher chance of recovering the salaries owed to you.