Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content
Service is undergoing maintenance

24 hours

While we are progressively re-opening our borders, approvals for any new applications are still limited.

You can continue to apply passes for foreigners who are already in Singapore.

You should avoid using Internet Explorer to access the eService as it may cause slowness.

Types of transactions

We will be adding new transactions to this eService in phases:

Transactions Launch date
Apply for a new EP and S Pass 15 June 2020
Issue and cancel EP and S Pass To be announced
Apply for a new Dependant’s Pass, Long Term Visit Pass and Training Employment Pass To be announced

What is myMOM Portal?Show

myMOM Portal allows business employers to centrally access MOM eServices and view transactions with one login. You can find out more about myMOM Portal.

How do I access the new EP and S Pass application service using myMOM Portal?Show

Read the onboarding guide.

How do I use the new EP and S Pass application service?Show

Read the user guide and the FAQs.

What are the details needed from my candidate to complete the application?Show

You can find a list of the information we need in the candidate’s form. You can email a copy of this to the candidate to collect the necessary information, so that you can refer to it when applying for the work pass.

What browser should I use?Show

For the best user experience, please use these web browsers:

  • Chrome version 81 or higher (recommended)
  • Firefox version 75 or higher
  • Edge version 81 or higher
  • Safari version 13.1 or higher

You should not use Internet Explorer to access the eService as it may cause slowness.

You must enable JavaScript.

What payment methods can I use?Show

You can pay with:

  • GIRO (This will be available if you have an GIRO arrangement with EP Online)
  • Credit card (MasterCard or Visa)

How do I pay admin fees through GIRO?Show

To pay the work pass administrative fees using GIRO:

  1. Print the GIRO form.
  2. Complete Part 1 of the form.
  3. Post the original completed form to:

    E-Payment & Admin Fee Management
    Ministry of Manpower
    Work Pass Division
    18 Havelock Road
    Singapore 059764

You will receive the outcome by post. It may take 4 weeks or more, depending on your bank.

While GIRO payment is being set up, you need to pay your fees using available methods.

Once GIRO payment is set up, deductions will take place on the 17th of the following month (or the next working day if the 17th falls on a weekend or public holiday). Make sure you have enough funds for the GIRO deduction.

Can I request for a refund of the admin fee?Show

MOM does not refund admin fees.

Admin fees are used to recover the cost of providing services to you, e.g. processing work pass applications.

However, if multiple payments were made due to MOM’s error, we will give a refund for the extra payments.

What are the requirements for uploading documents?Show

You need to ensure that:

  • Your scanned copies are clear and correct. If not, you may be asked to re-submit them.
  • Each document must be in PDF, JPG or PNG format and under 2MB in size.
  • Documents that are not in English should be submitted together with an official English translation. Scan and upload both documents as one file.
  • The scanned copy of the travel document's biodata page must show the text and facial features (eyes, ears, nose, mouth and chin) clearly.
  • Scans should be done in greyscale or colour mode.

You can refer to the list of supporting documents to be uploaded for the EP applications and S Pass applications.