myMOM Portal allows business employers to centrally access MOM eServices and view transactions with one login. You can find out more about myMOM Portal.
Read the user guide and the FAQs.
You can find a list of the information we need in the candidate’s form. You can email a copy of this to the candidate to collect the necessary information, so that you can refer to it when applying for the work pass.
For the best user experience, please use these web browsers:
- Chrome version 81 or higher (recommended)
- Firefox version 75 or higher
- Edge version 81 or higher
- Safari version 13.1 or higher
You should not use Internet Explorer to access the eService as it may cause slowness.
To pay the work pass administrative fees using GIRO:
- Print the GIRO form.
- Complete Part 1 of the form.
- Post the original completed form to:
E-Payment & Admin Fee Management
Ministry of Manpower
Work Pass Division
18 Havelock Road
You will receive the outcome by post. It may take 4 weeks or more, depending on your bank.
While GIRO payment is being set up, you need to pay your fees using available methods.
Once GIRO payment is set up, deductions will take place on the 17th of the following month (or the next working day if the 17th falls on a weekend or public holiday). Make sure you have enough funds for the GIRO deduction.
MOM does not refund admin fees.
Admin fees are used to recover the cost of providing services to you, e.g. processing work pass applications.
However, if multiple payments were made due to MOM’s error, we will give a refund for the extra payments.
You need to ensure that:
- Your scanned copies are clear and correct. If not, you may be asked to re-submit them.
- Each document must be in PDF, JPG or PNG format and under 2MB in size.
- Documents that are not in English should be submitted together with an official English translation. Scan and upload both documents as one file.
- The scanned copy of the travel document's biodata page must show the text and facial features (eyes, ears, nose, mouth and chin) clearly.
- Scans should be done in greyscale or colour mode.
You can refer to the list of supporting documents to be uploaded for the EP applications and S Pass applications.