Skip to main content
Service is online

24 hours

Avoid using Internet Explorer to access this eService as it causes slowness.

Transactions you can perform using myMOM Portal 

We are moving transactions from EP Online to myMOM Portal in phases:

Transactions When you can perform the transactions using myMOM Portal
  • Apply for an EP, S Pass, Dependant's Pass, Long-Term Visit Pass or Letter of Consent
  • Renew an EP or S Pass
  • Issue a pass (for all pass types, except Work Permit)
  • Cancel a pass (for all pass types, except Work Permit)
Other pass-related transactions (e.g. apply for a Training Employment Pass, renew a Dependant's Pass or Long-Term Visit Pass)  To be announced


What are the changes to the Terms and Conditions of our work pass eServices from 1 April 2022?Show

To help users better understand their obligations when using our work pass eServices, we have made the following changes:

  • We have simplified the Terms and Conditions and grouped the related clauses together.
  • As organisations and pass holders use the eServices for different purposes, we have defined their respective roles and responsibilities more clearly.
  • Standardised the use of terms (e.g. ‘EP Online’, ‘WP Online’ and ‘myMOM Portal’ are now defined as ‘eServices’).

For more information, please refer to the updated T&Cs. The current T&Cs will apply before 1 April 2022.

What is myMOM Portal?Show

myMOM Portal allows business employers or employment agents to centrally access MOM eServices and view transactions with one login. Find out more about myMOM Portal.

What can I do in myMOM Portal?Show

myMOM Portal provides at-a-glance information of your workforce and work pass holders and lets you complete transactions faster.

Some features include:

  • Charts
    See an overview of your company’s workforce and work pass information.
  • Customisable bookmarks
    Access your favourite eServices easily.
  • Manage user's access
    Manage EP Online account users' access and update their contact details.

Work Passes

  • List of new and existing work pass holders
    See each applicant’s pass status and relevant next steps in the application process.
  • List of work pass records
    Filter by pass type, date range.

Workforce profile

Get insights from MOM survey data to help with your workforce planning and hiring decisions.

  • Salary benchmarking tool
    Compare median salary across occupations and industries.
  • Industry data on job benefits
    View benchmarks of non-monetary benefits offered within different industries, such as leave and flexi work arrangements.

How do I access myMOM Portal?Show

Refer to our onboarding guide.

How do I perform transactions using myMOM Portal?Show

Refer to our user guide and FAQs.

What is the difference between an administrator and a user?Show

The administrator can:

  • Grant access to the company’s employees as EP Online users.
  • Terminate users’ access if they leave the company or no longer need access.

You should appoint a second administrator. This will minimise any disruption to your business in case one of the administrators is not around or leaves the company.

How do I change administrators or users?Show

If your EP Online administrator or user has left the company, or no longer needs access, your EP Online administrator must remove their access immediately.

Otherwise, we may suspend your company’s EP Online account.

To remove or appoint another administrator or user, your EP Online administrator must:

  1. Log in to myMOM Portal.
  2. Scroll down the ‘Work Passes’ page to the ‘Go to Quick Menu’ section.
  3. At the menu page, use the drop-down list and select ‘Manage user access/Update contact details'.

Your request will be processed within 1 week.

If you only have 1 EP Online administrator and the person has already left the company, you must submit a request to change administrator immediately

I wish to authorise an outsourced HR service provider to be appointed as an administrator or user to perform online work pass transactions for my organisation. What do I need to do?Show

To prevent unauthorised transactions, follow these steps:

1. Submit the authorisation form to authorise the service provider's staff.

The form must be submitted by an authorised representative of the organisation, such as the organisation's appointed officer listed in ACRA.

2. Complete the request to appoint the service provider's staff as the administrator or user based on the relevant scenarios in the table below. The processing time is within 1 week.

If organisation has How to submit the request
No active online work pass account To appoint an administrator
The organisation's authorised Corppass user can do so during registration for a new account in Work Pass Account Registration (WPAR).
An active online work pass account but no active administrator To appoint an administrator
The organisation's authorised Corppass user can submit a request
An active online work pass account and an existing active administrator To appoint an administrator or user
The existing administrator can submit the request to appoint the staff using the following relevant eServices:

What details do I need from the candidate to apply for an EP or S Pass?Show


You can refer to the candidate’s form for the details needed. You can email the form to the candidate to collect the necessary information to submit the application.

What browser should I use?Show

For the best user experience, please use any of these browsers and enable JavaScript:

  • Chrome version 81 or higher (recommended)
  • Firefox version 75 or higher
  • Edge version 81 or higher
  • Safari version 13.1 or higher

You should not use Internet Explorer as it causes slowness.

What payment methods can I use?Show

You can pay with any of the following for transactions done using myMOM Portal:

  • GIRO (only if you have an existing GIRO arrangement for EP Online)
  • MasterCard or VISA

How do I pay for admin fees using GIRO?Show

To pay the work pass administrative fees using GIRO:

  1. Print the GIRO form.
  2. Complete Part 1 of the form.
  3. Post the original completed form to:

    E-Payment & Admin Fee Management
    Ministry of Manpower
    Work Pass Division
    18 Havelock Road
    Singapore 059764

You will receive the outcome by post. It may take 4 weeks or more, depending on your bank.

Before the GIRO arrangement is up, you must pay the fees using other methods. Once the arrangement is up, deductions will start on the 17th of the following month (or the next working day if the 17th is a weekend or public holiday). Please ensure you have enough funds for the deduction.

Can I request for a refund of the admin fee?Show

We do not refund the administrative fees, as they are used to recover the cost of providing services (e.g. processing your applications).

However, if multiple payments were made due to our error, we will refund you for the excess payments.

What are the requirements for uploading documents?Show

Please ensure the following, otherwise you may be asked to re-submit the documents: 

  • Scanned copies of the documents are clear and correct.
  • Scans are done in greyscale or colour mode.
  • Every document is in PDF, JPG or PNG format and does not exceed 2MB.
  • Non-English documents must be uploaded together with an English translation as 1 file. The translation can be done by a translation service provider. 
  • The personal particulars page of the passport shows the candidate’s particulars and facial features clearly.

You can refer to the list of documents you will need to upload for an S Pass or EP application.