At a glance
What is it
The LED Scheme supports your company to:
- Become more manpower-lean.
- Build a stronger Singaporean core.
- Develop a better quality workforce.
A cross-agency LED taskforce comprising Enterprise SG, WSG, NTUC’s e2i, MOM, EDB, STB, IMDA and BCA, will help you in a coordinated manner to tap on relevant assistance schemes. Relevant assistance schemes include:
In addition to the existing assistance schemes, the LED Scheme can also provide transitional manpower support where merited, to facilitate day-to-day operations, if firms need more time to complete the transformation to be within their Dependency Ratio Ceiling or quota. This may include the following:
- Allow companies to have temporary foreign workers while recruiting and training locals to take on better jobs.
- Allow pooling of foreign expertise at the industry level to help transfer know-how to the local workforce.
The LED Scheme is open to all enterprises that are interested to become more manpower-lean, develop a stronger Singaporean core, and build a better quality workforce.
How long does transitionary manpower support last
The duration of the transitional manpower support for each enterprise project is reviewed on a case-by-case basis, depending on the transformation plan.
How to apply
To submit a proposal for the LED Scheme:
- Download and complete the LED Scheme application form (41KB).
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our LED Multipliers are partners who help us to accelerate the adoption of manpower-lean initiatives under the LED Scheme. You can contact them if you wish to:
- Find out more about the LED Scheme.
- Seek their advice on your proposal to develop LED projects.
October 2018 (3.7MB)
- Dressed for Success with Innovation – La Belle Couture
- Beauty with a Personal Touch – Jean Yip Loft
June 2018 (815KB)
- Delivering Quality Childcare with improved productivity – Association of Early Childhood and Training Services (ASSETS)
- Centralised Dining Experience with increased productivity – Timbre Group
April 2018 (2.8MB)
- Surprising Your Senses with a Digital Dining Experience – The Gratify Group
- Delivering Value in a Seamless Process – MARKONO Print Media
December 2017 (3MB)
- Kidney Care Goes Digital – The National Kidney Foundation (NKF)
- Zero-ing In on a Fast & Easy Service! – Zero Spot
October 2017 (4MB)
- Cobie At Your Service! – Cali Café & Bar
- LED Symposium 2017 – Transform and Grow – Towards Lean Industries
May 2017 (8.5MB)
- Currying Up! – Singapore Curry by Velu’s
- Helping Everyone Build – Tiong Seng
February 2017 (4.9MB)
- Painting New Change – Johong Hardware & Paints
- Joint Collaborations: Lunch is Ready! – The Association of Early Childhood and Training Services (ASSETS)
January 2017 (1.8MB)
- Visualising the Future of Design – Workforce Advancement Federation (WAF)
December 2016 (1.9MB)
- The Automated Advantage – Freshening Industries
- Urbanising Pest Control Operations – Pestbusters Singapore
November 2016 (3.2MB)
- LED Symposium 2016 - Transform and Grow – Building Manpower-Lean SMEs
- Industry Transformer – Container Depot Association (Singapore) (CDAS)
October 2016 (459KB)
- Co-opetition – Cooperate to compete
- Popeyes – Cutting the queue!