The LED Scheme helps progressive enterprises transform and grow in the new manpower-lean landscape.
What is it
The LED Scheme supports your company to:
- Become more manpower-lean.
- Build a stronger Singaporean core.
- Develop a better quality workforce.
You can tap on the relevant assistance schemes under the LED Scheme. These schemes are coordinated by a cross-agency LED taskforce comprising Enterprise SG, WSG, NTUC‘s e2i, MOM, EDB, STB, IMDA and BCA.
The LED Scheme can also provide transitional manpower support where merited. This will help you facilitate day-to-day operations if you need more time to complete the transformation to be within the dependency ratio ceiling or quota.
You can be allowed to:
- Have temporary foreign workers while recruiting and training locals to take on better jobs.
- Pool foreign expertise at the industry level to help transfer know-how to your local employees.
Apply for LED Scheme
Raise productivity and build capabilities
To apply for support to raise productivity and build capabilities for sustainable growth:
You need CorpPass to log in. Apply for CorpPass
if you don’t have one.
Job redesign or transitional manpower flexibility
To apply for support for job redesign or transitional manpower flexibility:
If you need help writing your proposal, or get advice on how to grow and transform your business, contact the SME Centres or your trade associations.
If you have questions about the LED Scheme, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more help, you can:
Our LED Multipliers are partners who help us to accelerate the adoption of manpower-lean initiatives under the LED Scheme. You can contact them if you wish to:
- Find out more about the LED Scheme.
- Seek their advice on your proposal to develop LED projects.
October 2018 (3.7MB)
- Dressed for Success with Innovation – La Belle Couture
- Beauty with a Personal Touch – Jean Yip Loft
June 2018 (815KB)
- Delivering Quality Childcare with improved productivity – Association of Early Childhood and Training Services (ASSETS)
- Centralised Dining Experience with increased productivity – Timbre Group
April 2018 (2.8MB)
- Surprising Your Senses with a Digital Dining Experience – The Gratify Group
- Delivering Value in a Seamless Process – MARKONO Print Media
December 2017 (3MB)
- Kidney Care Goes Digital – The National Kidney Foundation (NKF)
- Zero-ing In on a Fast & Easy Service! – Zero Spot
October 2017 (4MB)
- Cobie At Your Service! – Cali Café & Bar
- LED Symposium 2017 – Transform and Grow – Towards Lean Industries
May 2017 (8.5MB)
- Currying Up! – Singapore Curry by Velu’s
- Helping Everyone Build – Tiong Seng
February 2017 (4.9MB)
- Painting New Change – Johong Hardware & Paints
- Joint Collaborations: Lunch is Ready! – The Association of Early Childhood and Training Services (ASSETS)
January 2017 (1.8MB)
- Visualising the Future of Design – Workforce Advancement Federation (WAF)
December 2016 (1.9MB)
- The Automated Advantage – Freshening Industries
- Urbanising Pest Control Operations – Pestbusters Singapore
November 2016 (3.2MB)
- LED Symposium 2016 - Transform and Grow – Building Manpower-Lean SMEs
- Industry Transformer – Container Depot Association (Singapore) (CDAS)
October 2016 (459KB)
- Co-opetition – Cooperate to compete
- Popeyes – Cutting the queue!