You must ensure that your workers are:
- Staying in dorms, blocks, PRPs, HDBs or decant sites that are cleared of COVID-19.
- Not under Quarantine Orders (QO) or Stay-Home Notices (SHN).
For workers staying in dormitories, only those in COVID-cleared dormitories or blocks can be repatriated. This is to mitigate public health risks and minimise the risk of repatriating infected workers back to their home countries.
Workers staying in the following can also be repatriated:
- HDB flats
- Decant sites, such as cruise ships and sites housing recovered workers
You should check availability of commercial flights and book early by regularly checking:
Flights are currently limited due to the COVID-19 situation.
To register your interest to MOM:
- Download and complete the template. Make sure to enter the details of workers who are ready for repatriation.
- Log in to register online. You’ll need CorpPass.
- Attach the completed template and submit.
You should regularly check embassy websites:
- Register for any upcoming relief flights.
- Any specific COVID-19-related landing requirements, such as fit-to-fly doctor’s certification or quarantine requirements on arrival.