Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

Sending your workers home

Employers must follow these 4 steps to send your foreign workers home safely.

To repatriate your workers, you must:

Ensure that your workers have no movement restrictionsShow

You must ensure that your workers are:

  • Staying in dorms, blocks, PRPs, HDBs or decant sites that are cleared of COVID-19.
  • Not under Quarantine Orders (QO) or Stay-Home Notices (SHN).

For workers staying in dormitories, only those in COVID-cleared dormitories or blocks can be repatriated. This is to mitigate public health risks and minimise the risk of repatriating infected workers back to their home countries.

Workers staying in the following can also be repatriated:

  • PRPs
  • HDB flats
  • Decant sites, such as cruise ships and sites housing recovered workers

Book their flights earlyShow

You should check availability of commercial flights and book early by regularly checking:

Flights are currently limited due to the COVID-19 situation.

Register your interest to MOM if no flights availableShow

To register your interest to MOM:

  1. Download and complete the template. Make sure to enter the details of workers who are ready for repatriation.
  2. Log in to register online. You’ll need CorpPass.
  3. Attach the completed template and submit.

Check embassy websites for potential relief flightsShow

You should regularly check embassy websites:

  • Register for any upcoming relief flights.
  • Any specific COVID-19-related landing requirements, such as fit-to-fly doctor’s certification or quarantine requirements on arrival.
Embassy websites
Bangladesh High Commission
Embassy of the People’s Republic of China
High Commission of India
Embassy of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar
Embassy of the Philippines
Sri Lanka High Commission
Royal Thai Embassy
Royal Thai Embassy Facebook page
Vietnam Embassy
If You need to
Flights are within 14 days of work pass cancellation or expiry Use WP Online to cancel their work passes.
Flights are more than 14 days from work pass expiry Register online to extend their stay.
Workers are already on Special Passes and you’re unable to get a flight before their Special Pass expire

Register online to extend their stay.

Note: You must extend their Special Pass or they will become illegal overstayers in Singapore.

Your responsibility to your workers

Before your workers leave Singapore, you are still responsible for their upkeep and maintenance.

You must ensure the well-being of your workers and remind them to observe safe distancing measures and good hygiene practices.