Issued on 10 February 2022
Remind your helper to adhere to Safe Management Measures (SMMs):
- Keep to 5 persons per group
- Do not inter-mingle between groups
- Avoid crowded places
- Do not share food, drinks, or utensils
MDWs caught breaching SMMs may be fined and have their work passes revoked. You may share these materials in native languages to remind your MDW to comply to the SMMs.
Do you know?
- The NGO ‘Foreign Domestic Worker Association for Social Support and Training (FAST)’ runs a socio-recreational hub at 3 Chin Cheng Avenue (near Eunos MRT station) with meaningful activities for your MDW. Check out their Facebook page. You may also share these materials in native languages with your MDW.
- Advise your MDW to use the NParks or SpaceOut websites to check for crowds at the park or shopping mall respectively before proceeding to the venue.
Let us continue to work together to keep Singapore safe during this period.