Issued on 29 May 2021
Encourage your migrant domestic worker to stay at home on rest days
Ministry of Manpower strongly encourages MDW to stay home during their rest days. This is to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 in line with Phase 2 (Heightened Alert).
- You should not assign work to her if your MDW decides to spend her rest day at home.
- You must compensate her for each rest day if there is a mutual agreement for her to work on her rest day.
- MDW who are above 40 years old and above can register for COVID-19 Vaccination online.
- Encourage your MDW to register for the vaccination. You can use information in their native languages. You can use them to explain to your MDW.
- Call the MOH COVID-19 hotline 1800 333 9999 if you require any assistance.
- Let us remain vigilant and do our part to keep Singapore and our community safe.