Issued on 28 June 2021
With the gradual re-opening to Phase 3 (Heightened Alert), please remind your Migrant Domestic Worker (MDW) of the revised Safe Management Measures (SMM) below:
- When in a group, a maximum of 5 persons.
- Keep to a maximum 2 gatherings per day.
- Do not intermingle between groups, and keep 1 metre between groups.
Avoid crowded areas
- Do not congregate in public places.
Adhere strictly to the Safe Management Measures
- Continue to wear a mask at all times.
- See a doctor immediately if you are unwell.
- Do not share food, drinks, and utensils.
If your household circumstances permit, please allow and encourage your MDW to take her rest day on a weekday.
You can explain to your MDW using the materials we have prepared in the MDWs’ native languages.
We seek your assistance in the above matter. Let us remain vigilant and do our part to keep Singapore and our community safe.