Issued on 13 August 2021
With the gradual easing of Phase 2 (Heightened Alert), remind your Migrant Domestic Worker (MDW) of the revised Safe Management Measures (SMM):
- When in a group, a maximum of 5 persons. Unvaccinated MDWs should remain in groups of no more than 2 persons.
- Keep to a maximum 2 gatherings per day.
- Do not intermingle between groups, and keep 1 metre between groups.
Avoid Crowded Areas
- Do not congregate in public places.
- Dine-in at hawker centres and coffee shops is allowed for groups of up to 2, regardless of vaccination status.
- Dining-in at other F&B outlets is allowed for groups of up to 5, if all are fully vaccinated.
Adhere Strictly to the Measures
- Continue to wear a mask at all times.
- See a doctor immediately if she is unwell.
- Do not share food, drinks, and utensils.
Help your MDW register for vaccination at vaccine.gov.sg. She can walk-in to any of the 37 vaccination centres to get her vaccination without any prior appointment.
It is important that everyone does their part to stop the spread of Covid-19 and to keep Singapore safe. We seek your cooperation to remind your MDW on the above messages, using the materials in native languages.