Issued on 15 May 2021
Minimise the spread of COVID-19 in line with Phase 2 (Heightened Alert)
To further minimise the spread of Covid-19, rules on social gathering have been further tightened with effect from 16 May 2021 to 13 June 2021. Inform your Migrant Domestic Worker (MDW) of the stricter measures.
- Avoid crowded areas
- Encourage your MDW to stay home as much as possible on her rest day.
- If she has to go out, keep it short.
- Alternatively, allow and encourage your MDW to take her rest day on a weekday.
- If your MDW decides to stay at home for her rest day, you should not assign work to your MDW.
- Reduce interaction further
- Limit the group to a maximum of 2 people.
- No intermingling between groups.
- Dining-in suspended
- No dine-in at restaurants, food courts, and hawker centres.
- Remind your MDW to wear a mask at all times when going out, and see a doctor immediately if she is feeling unwell.
- We have provided the information in their native languages. You can use the materials to explain to your MDW.