Advisory to employers on facilitating Recreation Centre visits for your Special Pass holders
Issued on 8 April 2021
- The visits to the Recreation Centres (RCs) are important to ensure the well-being of your Special Pass holders. With the easing of restrictions at the RCs, we encourage you to take a more proactive role in facilitating more RC visits for your Special Pass holders.
- You are not allowed to restrict or disallow your Special Pass holders from visiting the RCs, if they meet the prevailing criteria to do so:
- Residing in a COVID-cleared dormitory1.
- Any of the following:
- Recovered from COVID-19.
- Have received a negative swab test result within the last 14 days.
- MOM has developed a bulletin which contains a guide on how Special Pass holders can apply to visit the RCs. Please share it with your Special Pass holders, if any.
- For further queries, please contact us at www.mom.gov.sg/efeedback.
- Thank you for supporting us in our fight against COVID-19.
- You may check in with your dormitory operator or ACE FAST team to verify this.