Advisory to dormitory operators on facilitating Recreation Centre visits for your Special Pass holders
Issued on 8 April 2021
- The visits to the Recreation Centres (RCs) are important to ensure the well-being of your residents, including Special Pass holders. With the easing of restrictions at the RCs, we encourage you to take a more proactive role in facilitating more RC visits for your Special Pass holders.
- You are not allowed to restrict or disallow your Special Pass holders from visiting the RCs if they meet the prevailing criteria to do so:
- Residing in a COVID-cleared dormitory.
- Any of the following:
- Recovered from COVID-19.
- Have received a negative swab test result within the last 14 days.
- When your Special Pass holders approach you to arrange an exit timing, please assist them in filling up the application form and submit it to FAST to seek approval from the team lead at least two days before the visit date. Please note that they are only allowed to visit the RC that was allocated to your dormitory. We encourage you to arrange transportation for your Special Pass holders to visit the RCs. If you are unable to do so, your Special Pass Holders may take public transportation to the RCs.
- MOM has developed a bulletin which contains a guide on how Special Pass holders can apply to visit the RCs. Please share it with your Special Pass holders.
- For further queries, please contact us at www.mom.gov.sg/efeedback.
- Thank you for supporting us in our fight against COVID-19