Advisory to dormitory operators on facilitating Recreation Centre and community visits for your Special Pass holders
Issued on 8 April 2021
Updated on 28 April 2022
- Visits to the Recreation Centres (RCs) and community are important to ensure the well-being of your residents.
- Special Pass holders are allowed to visit any RC at any time without the need to apply for such visits.
- Special Pass holders are allowed to visit the community by applying for an exit pass. Refer to the guide for Special Pass holders to visit the community, and share it with your Special Pass holders.
- We encourage you to take a more proactive role in facilitating visits for your Special Pass holders. You are not allowed to restrict or disallow your Special Pass holders from visiting the RCs or community.
- For further queries, please contact us at www.mom.gov.sg/efeedback.
- Thank you for supporting us in our fight against COVID-19.