Advisory to dormitory operators - Deferment of AccessCode changes to January 2022
Issued on 14 December 2021
- Building and Construction Authority (BCA), Economic Development Board (EDB) and Ministry of Manpower (MOM) have previously announced that AccessCode changes would take effect from 15 December 2021. In view of the recent Rostered Routine Testing (RRT) policy changes, the agencies have decided to defer any AccessCode changes to January 2022. This will allow more time for employers and workers to comply with the latest RRT requirements.
- The following AccessCode changes will take effect in January 2022. We will inform you of the exact date later. Once these changes are implemented, your dormitory residents' AccessCode status will turn "red" if:
- Your dormitory residents who are required to undergo RRT, did not attend or do the supervised self-swabs according to their RRT schedule. Your dormitory residents will not be allowed to go to work, until they perform and upload the results of the required Antigen Rapid Test (ART) and have their AccessCode status turn "green".
- Your dormitory residents test positive using the ART. Your dormitory residents will not be allowed to go to work, until their AccessCode status is "green" after completing the ART positive recovery protocol. This will apply to all migrant workers, except those who are recovered workers within 270 days of their date of COVID-19 infection and are asymptomatic.
- Please ensure that your dormitory residents with "red" AccessCode are not allowed to leave your dormitory, so as to mitigate potential COVID-19 health risks to the workplace and community.
- For further queries, please contact us at www.mom.gov.sg/efeedback.