Advisory to dormitory operators - Cessation of Rostered Routine Testing for unvaccinated dormitory workers from 29 March 2022
Issued on 25 March 2022
- In line with Multi-Ministry Taskforce’s (MTF) announcement on 24 March 2022, Rostered Routine Testing (RRT) will cease for all sectors from 29 March 2022. This includes all workers, including unvaccinated or partially vaccinated workers residing in the dormitories. The cessation of the RRT regime is in consideration that the high vaccination and booster coverage among the migrant worker dormitory population, and safe management measures will continue to protect our workers.
Notification changes on MOM applications
- With the cessation of RRT in all settings, dormitory operators and all your residents should see the following messages displayed in the respective MOM mobile applications and e-services by end of 29 March 2022:
What should I do as a dormitory operator?
- Please share the information available with your residents.
- Dormitory operators should encourage your residents to complete their full vaccination regime and required booster dose as soon as possible. Do also remind them to monitor their health and report sick if they feel unwell.
- For further queries, please contact us at www.mom.gov.sg/efeedback.
Frequently asked questions
- What if my residents are unwell and test positive using the Antigen Rapid Test (ART) or Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test?
Your residents' AccessCode will turn “red” and they will not be allowed to leave the dormitories or go to work.
Their AccessCode will only turn “green” after they complete the COVID-19 recovery protocol.
Workers who are not living in dormitories will follow the community measures.