Advisory to dormitory operators and employers - Cessation notice for all in-dormitory swab facilities and Regional Screening Centres for dormitory residents
Issued on 28 October 2021
- From 1 November 2021, workers staying in dormitories, including those working in the construction, marine shipyard and process (CMP) sectors, will implement Fast and Easy Tests (FET) regime using the Antigen Rapid Test (ART) in their Rostered Routine Testing (RRT).
- As such, all in-dormitory swab facilities for Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)-RRT and Regional Screening Centres (RSCs) for dormitory residents, including Cochrane RSC and Penjuru RSC, will cease their operations. The last swab operation at these facilities and centres will be on Sunday 7 November 2021.
- For employers with workers who will switch to FET-RRT from 1 November 2021, there is no further action required of you. You are reminded to ensure that your workers undergo their supervised ART regularly based on their FET-RRT schedule on the FWMOMCare mobile application and upload the results accordingly.
- For further queries, please contact us at www.mom.gov.sg/efeedback.
- Thank you for your support and working with us in our fight against COVID-19.