Advisory - Red AccessCode status at worksites and report any non-compliance via the SnapSAFE mobile application
Issued on 5 March 2021
- The Ministry of Manpower would like to remind everyone that all foreign employees are not allowed to leave their residence for work, if they have a Red AccessCode status. This is important as part of the safe management measures to prevent any potential spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Foreign employees may use the SGWorkPass app to check their AccessCode status, before leaving their residence for work. You are also reminded to turn away any foreign employee with Red AccessCode status, and report any non-compliance via the SnapSAFE mobile application.
- You can refer to the SGWorkPass FAQs to find out more about the indicators that may result in a “red” AccessCode status. Should we detect any foreign employees with Red AccessCode status in the worksite, MOM will take strong enforcement actions across all parties involve. This includes disallowing worksites to commence operations, imposing fines and removing work pass privileges on employers, and revoking the work passes of errant foreign employees.
- For further queries, please contact us at www.mom.gov.sg/efeedback.
- Thank you for supporting us in our fight against COVID-19.