Issued on 9 November 2020
- With the coming end-of-year flu season, the Assurance, Care and Engagement (ACE) Group under the Ministry of Manpower is organising a one-time influenza (flu) vaccination exercise for migrant workers from 1 December 2020 to 31 December 2020. Under the current Ministry of Health guidelines, those diagnosed with flu or who experience flu-like symptoms will be given a medical certificate of up to five days. Having our migrant workers vaccinated will not only reduce the risk of workers catching or spreading flu, but also reduce disruption to work.
- In view of the preventive health objectives, we are offering the flu vaccination at a price of $25 per vaccination. This one-time price will be applicable to:
- all migrant workers in the construction, marine, or process sectors (whether residing in dormitories or in the community); and
- all migrant workers who are residing in dormitories.1
- Flu vaccinations will be carried out at selected dormitories, selected HPB Regional Screening Centres, and selected On-site or Regional Medical Centres. Please refer to Annex A for more details on which site(s) your worker should be registered for vaccination.
- You may register your worker for a flu vaccination appointment at www.mom.gov.sg/register-flu-vaccine from 9 November 2020 to 30 November 2020. If you are registering multiple workers, please fill in the excel sheet in Annex B and upload it on the registration site. We will contact you should there be any changes to your preferred site and/or appointment date and time. Payment instructions will be made available at the point of registration.2
- On the day of the appointment, your worker should proceed to the site selected for the flu vaccination. Please request your worker to be vaccinated on the non-dominant arm. Your worker will be asked by the medical providers to rest for five minutes after their vaccination to monitor for any immediate adverse reaction. Your workers may experience mild symptoms such as soreness, redness, or swelling at the site of injection, low-grade fever, or muscle pain. However, if symptoms persist or are severe, please arrange for your worker to seek medical attention promptly.
- If you have any enquiries, please contact us at www.mom.gov.sg/register-flu-vaccine-queries.
- This refers to: (i) purpose-built dormitories, (ii) factory-converted dormitories, (iii) decant sites, and (iv) temporary living quarters, temporary occupational license quarters, or construction temporary quarters.
- Please indicate your company UEN under the billing reference number or description and ensure that your payment is transferred to the Bank Account / PayNow / Entity name “MINISTRY OF MANPOWER-ACE GROUP/AG”.
Annex A - Eligibility for vaccination sites
|If your worker
||You should do the following
|(A) Currently resides in any of the following purpose-built dormitories
- Brani Residences
- Changi Lodge 2
- Homestay Lodge
- North Coast Lodge
- Pasir Panjang Residences
- Tampines Dormitory
- Westlite (Toh Guan) Dormitory
- Westlite Juniper
- Westlite Mandai
- Westlite Woodlands
- Woodlands Dormitory
You should select the “In-dorm Vaccination Station” option in the registration form.
On the day of the appointment, your worker may proceed directly to the in-dorm vaccination station to receive their flu vaccination.
|(B) Is currently scheduled for Rostered Routine Testing (RRT) at any of the following HPB Regional Screening Centres (RSCs)
- 696 Upper Changi Road
- Changi Airport T4 Carpark
- Civil Service Club @ Changi
- Cochrane Recreation Centre
- Former Coral Primary School
- Former Woodlands NPC
- Penjuru Recreation Centre
- Turf Club Carpark
You should select the “HPB RSC Vaccination Station” option in the registration form. The flu vaccination appointment date which you select should be a date on which your worker is already scheduled for an RRT swab.
On the day of the appointment, your worker should first undergo their RRT swab at the RSC. They will then be directed to the co-located vaccination station to receive their flu vaccination after their swab.
|(C) Is currently residing in one of the five dormitories with an On-site Medical Centre (OMC)
- CDPL Tuas Dormitory
- Kranji Lodge 1
- S11 PPT Lodge 1B
- Sungei Tengah Lodge
- Tuas View Dormitory
You should select the “On-site Medical Centre Vaccination” option in the registration form.
On the day of the appointment, your worker may proceed directly to the OMC to receive their flu vaccination.
|(D) Is residing in any other dormitory or residence
You should select the “Regional Medical Centre Vaccination” option in the registration form. Please select an RMC closest to your worker’s current place of residence.
On the day of the appointment, please make transport arrangements for your worker to and from the RMC.
- RMC (West) - 47 Gul Circle Singapore 629580
- RMC (West) - Penjuru Recreation Centre (27 Penjuru Walk, Singapore 608538)
- RMC (West) - Space@Tuas Regional Medical Centre (14 Tuas Ave 1, Singapore 639529)
- RMC (North) - Cochrane Recreation Centre (100 Sembawang Dr)
- RMC (North) - Kranji Recreation Centre (11 Kranji Close, Singapore 737673)
- RMC (East) - 63 Loyang Way, Singapore 508753
- RMC (East) - Kaki Bukit Recreation Centre (7 Kaki Bukit Ave 3, Singapore 415814)
Annex B - Registration for multiple workers
If you are registering more than one worker from your company, please fill in this excel sheet template and upload it to www.mom.gov.sg/register-flu-vaccine.