Advisory for dormitory operators on TraceTogether SMS notification for persons tested positive for COVID-19
Issued on 23 June 2020
- We would like to alert dormitory operators to the SMS alert feature of TraceTogether (TT).
- TT is an app that helps to identify contacts who have been in close proximity with a confirmed case during the infectious period, so that the Ministry of Health (MOH) can quickly follow up with the necessary public health action such as quarantine of close contacts.
- TT users who are tested COVID-19 positive will be notified via SMS on their health status and to upload their TT records.
- Dormitory operators are advised that should a worker inform the operator that he has been notified via TT on his COVID-19 status, dormitory operators should take the usual precautions of advising the worker to wear a mask and isolate him. Dormitory operators should also continue to inform FAST.
- For further queries, please contact:
Ministry of Manpower
Ministry of Health