You can request for time to get the pass issued, renewed or send your pass holders (work pass holders or dependants) home.
Request for time to get the pass issued, renewed or send pass holder home
If you need time to do any of the following, you can request for an extension of your pass holders’ stay:
- Send them home (e.g. waiting for an embassy-facilitated flight).
- Get the pass issued or renewed as the pass holder is:
- Waiting for a new passport or medical results.
- Serving Stay-Home Notice or Quarantine Order and cannot go for the medical examination.
- Apply for the Periodic Commuting Arrangement (PCA) scheme to bring them into Singapore to get their passes renewed.
- Wait for the renewal application outcome for an Employment Pass, EntrePass, S Pass, Dependant’s Pass or Long Term Visit Pass and the current pass expires in 1 week.
Please submit the extension request within 1 week before the pass holder’s Special Pass/Short-Term Visit Pass (STVP) expires. E.g. If the Special Pass/STVP expires on 10 February, please only submit the request from 3 February.
- You must ensure that your pass holders are not on any movement restrictions (e.g. serving QO or SHN) before booking a flight to send them home.
- Follow these steps to send your pass holders home.
- For an overview of scheduled flights, visit Changi Airport’s website or use the iChangi mobile app. You should check with the airlines directly if their flights are still operating.
- Before booking the flight, please check whether the airline has any requirements for boarding (e.g. pre-departure COVID-19 test) and ensure the pass holders comply with them. Otherwise, they may not be allowed to board.