What is WorkPro
WorkPro is a scheme for employers to:
- Augment local manpower.
- Foster progressive and age-friendly workplaces and jobs.
- Strengthen the Singaporean core.
It was jointly developed by MOM and WSG, in consultation with SNEF and NTUC.
From 1 July 2016, WorkPro will be enhanced to further encourage employers to implement age-friendly workplaces to benefit Singaporeans through job redesign and age management practices for older workers. Read the Factsheet for details of the Enhanced WorkPro.
As employers, you can apply for grants to implement work-life measures, redesign jobs and improve workplace practices. You can also apply for incentives for placing employees on flexible work arrangements.
The following funding support is available under the enhanced WorkPro:
|Age Management Grant
||Up to $20,000 per company.
For companies to:
- Raise awareness of age management practices.
- Build competency in implementing age management practices.
- Support the implementation of good age management practices.
|Job Redesign Grant
||Up to $300,000 per company, multiple project applications are allowed.
For companies to create easier, safer and smarter jobs for older workers aged 50 years and above.
Companies can apply for the Job Redesign (Rider) if the following conditions are met:
Up to $40,000 per company for Developmental Grant.
Up to $120,000 per company, over three years, for FWA Incentive.
For companies to implement and sustain work-life strategies, particularly flexible work arrangements (FWAs). More info.
Who is eligible
Employers must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be legally registered or incorporated in Singapore. This includes societies and non-profit organisations such as charities and voluntary welfare organisations. Does not include public organisations such as Ministries, Statutory Boards, Organs of state, Government and Government-aided schools.
- Have not received funding under the first edition of WorkPro (April 2013 to 30 June 2016) for Age Management Grant and Work-Life Grant.
How to apply
SNEF and NTUC are the official Programme Partners for WorkPro. You should only approach them for help with WorkPro.
To apply, complete the WorkPro application form and submit the application forms to:
You can also visit the WSG’s WorkPro page for more info.
You must apply directly and submit the application to a Programme Partner. Applications made by private consultants, or external parties acting on your organisation’s behalf, will not be accepted.