Application for Authorised Examiner (Pressure Vessel)
Applications for Authorised Examiners (Pressure Vessel) can be made online.
- Applicant must be a Registered Professional Engineer in the relevant field with a valid Practising Certificate issued by Professional Engineers Board, Singapore.
- Applicant must have at least 5 years relevant experience in design, commissioning, operation, maintenance and inspection or any related experience of the pressure vessels applied for.
- Applicant must be familiar with the relevant codes and standards on the inspection criteria of the pressure vessels applied for.
- Applicant must submit a technical write-up (not more than 1500 words) detailing the relevant experiences in the design, inspection, commissioning, operation, maintenance, and inspection and indicate the relevant codes and standards on the inspection criteria of the pressure vessels applied for.
- Applicant has to attend and pass a professional interview conducted by the Occupational Safety and Health Division before being appointed as Authorised Examiner (Pressure Vessel).
- Copy of NRIC/Work Pass (both sides).
- Copy of current Valid Professional Engineer Practising Certificate within the branch of Mechanical Engineering issued by Professional Engineers Board, Singapore.
- A Technical Write-up on relevant experience in Design, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance and Inspection Experience of Pressure Vessels applied for.
- Employer testimonials or any other relevant certificates / testimonials to support the application.
- Medical Report Form (for applicant 60 years old and above or if required by the Commissioner for Workplace Safety and Health).
- Fees paid are NOT refundable (regardless of the outcome of the application).
- All details must be entered in BLOCK letters.
- All documents must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) only.
- Application with incomplete information and insufficient supporting documents will be rejected.
$250.00 (inclusive of GST)
Application will be processed within 8 weeks, upon receipt of payment and supporting documents.