Application for WSH Auditing Organisation
You may apply for a new Competent Organisation Certificate of Registration online. SingPass is required to log in.
The applicant may print the Certificate of Competency online upon login or choose to receive a copy via email.
Supporting Documents Needed for Application
- Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Auditor Application Form, duly signed and completed by each applicant
- Copies of relevant Degrees, Certificates and the Graduate Certificate in WSH (Level D under the WSH Professionals WSQ Framework) for each applicant
For new WSH Auditing Organisation Application, additional supporting documents are required
- Summary of the corporate WSH audit methodology
- Sample of questionnaire/checklist for WSH audits
- Sample of a WSH audit report
- A latest copy of the Certificate of Registry of Companies and Businesses (stating the start-up capital) or other documents to confirm registration of entity
| Terms and Conditions for WSH Auditing Organisations (WSHAOs)
| WSH Auditor Application Form