At a glance
- Before moving to another ATP, full-time trainers need to first be removed from their existing ATP's approved personnel list.
- For faster processing, do not add more than 4 trainers per application.
How to apply
To apply, follow these steps:
- Log in to add approved personnel.
- Upload all supporting documents.
- (Optional) Log in to check your application status.
You will receive an email notification if your application is successful.
- Submit all applications online. Incomplete applications and submissions by mail will not be processed or considered.
- Each proposed trainer's application must be accompanied by the relevant supporting documents uploaded online.
- Upload all supporting documents to the online application. CD/DVD-ROM submissions will not be accepted.
- If the file size is over 5MB, split up the file before uploading.
- To keep file sizes small for uploads, you can find out how to reduce file size.
You will need to submit the following required documents with your application:
||Submit the Summary Form for Application to add Trainer under Accredited Training Provider (ATP). This form is compulsory.
|Trainer’s curriculum vitae
||A detailed description of work experience, including detailed job scope and the actual period involved, which must be relevant to the ATP course applied for.
New ATP trainers must have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in the specific trade and industry.
- Full ACTA (6 CUs) certification for mandatory full-time trainer and associate trainers.
|Trainer's relevant academic, professional or safety and health training certificates
||Submit the certificates required by the Curriculum Development Advisory (CDA) or Approved Training Syllabus (ATS) for the respective course. Refer to the WSHC website for more information.
|Trainer's workplace safety and health (WSH) professional certification
For trainers applying to teach supervisor- or manager-level courses:
- Specialist Diploma in WSH (Level C) certificate, or Safety Officer Training Course certificate (SOTC) with a pass in RM Test.
For trainers applying to teach worker-level courses:
- Advanced Certificate in WSH (Level B course). The Safety Coordinator Training Course (SCTC) Certification is only acceptable if the proposed trainer has been approved previously for the ATP course in question.
(for trainers aged 60 and above teaching courses with a practical component)
|Submit the Fitness Declaration form declaring that all trainers aged 60 and above are medically and physically fit enough to conduct the course for both theory and practical training.