At a glance
|Who are those companies
- Factory that processes or manufactures petroleum, petroleum products, petrochemicals or petrochemical products.
- Premises that stores toxic or flammable liquids at a storage capacity of 5,000 or more cubic metres.
- Factory manufacturing fluorine, chlorine, hydrogen fluoride, carbon monoxide and synthetic polymers.
- Factory manufacturing pharmaceutical products or their intermediates.
- Factory manufacturing semiconductor wafers.
|Who can submit
- Company eService User
- Approved personnel of Workplace Safety and Health Auditing Organisation
When to submit
|| Every 24 months
More eServices and forms
What is SS506 Part 3?
SS506 Part 3 is a Singapore Standard developed specifically for the chemical industry in Singapore on Occupational Safety and Health management system.
Note:For companies to comply with the WSH (Safety and Health Management System and Auditing) Regulations by implementing a safety and health management system and conducting an audit on the system at the required frequency.
You will need the following to submit an audit:
- Your SingPass ID.
- Workplace number, workplace name and address of the employer.
- Name and IC of the WSH auditor.
- Final audit report.
How to submit
You can submit the SS506 Part 3 audit findings online:
- Log in to the eService.
- Key in the date of audit, IC and name of the WSH auditor.
- Attach the audit findings report and select document type “SHMS”.
- Click submit and complete the submission.
Save your work frequently. You can retrieve a saved draft submission and work on it later.
For more SS506 Part 3 information and resources, you can refer to the user guide to online submission for SS506 Part 3 Audit Findings.