At a glance
Note: If you are a company representative, your company needs to authorise you as an eService user before you can submit the report.
You will need the following:
- Your ID and SingPass.
- Workplace number, workplace name and address of the employer.
- Completed summary report of examinations.
- Laboratory or other test results where applicable.
- Register of workers (not required for exposure to compressed air environment or excessive noise).
How to submit
You can submit the report online:
- Log in to the eService to submit the summary report.
- Fill out the summary report of examinations.
- Print or save a copy of the summary report for your records. You are required to keep these records for at least 5 years.
Once you have completed the summary report, you should submit the register of workers exposed to the hazards, except for excessive noise and compressed air environment.
Save your work frequently. You can retrieve a saved draft submission and work on it later.