At a glance
Note: If you are a company representative, your company needs to authorise you as an eService user before you can submit the report.
You will need the following:
- Your ID and SingPass.
- Workplace number, workplace name and address of the employer.
- Information on work processes and frequency of exposure.
- (If not submitted before) Completed toxic substances monitoring report form or noise monitoring report form.
- Medical monitoring results of workers.
- Current control measures taken to minimise risk from occupational hazards.
How to apply
You can apply for an exemption online:
- Log in to the eService to apply.
- Complete the exemption application form.
- Upload supporting documents.
- Print or save a copy of the exemption application for your records.
Save your work frequently. You can retrieve a saved draft submission and work on it later.