At a glance
When to replace
If your pass card is lost, stolen or damaged, you must apply for a replacement within 1 week.
- For a stolen card, you must also file a police report.
- If you lost the card while overseas, you must inform us immediately. We will issue a letter for you to use when entering Singapore.
Who can apply
PEP holder or appointed employment agent.
How much it costs
For a damaged card, the fee is $60.
For a lost card, the fee is:
- $100 for the first loss.
- $300 for a subsequent losses.
Fees are non-refundable.
- We may call you for an interview before we issue a new card or if you lose your card repeatedly.
- If you find your lost card subsequently, you must return the lost card to us. Post it to Ministry of Manpower, 18 Havelock Road, Singapore 059764.
Apply for a replacement card
When: Within 1 week after losing or damaging the card
To submit an application:
- Log in to EP Online and apply for a replacement.
- Pay the replacement fees. You can pay using GIRO, or eNETS credit or debit.
- If the request is approved, print the card replacement letter. It will have instructions on collecting the replacement card.
Collect the replacement card
When: 4 working days after approval
You can collect the card at the Employment Pass Services Centre 4 working days after your replacement card request is approved. You don’t need an appointment.
Bring along these documents when you visit:
- Your original passport.
- Card replacement letter.
- The damaged card (if applicable).
- Completed declaration form (for lost or stolen cards).
- Police report (for stolen cards).
Note: Overseas police reports should be translated to English.
If your card was lost or stolen, you must collect it in person.
If you are replacing a damaged card, you can authorise someone to collect it on your behalf by completing the Authorisation Form for Card Collection at EPSC.