Who is eligible
You are eligible to apply if you are:
- A foreigner directly involved in, but not limited to, organising or conducting any seminar, conference, workshop or gathering that:
- Relates directly or indirectly to any religious belief, or to religion generally.
- Relates directly or indirectly to any race or community generally.
- Is cause-related or directed towards a political end, including involvement as a speaker, moderator, facilitator or trainer.
- A foreign religious worker giving talks directly or indirectly related to any religion.
- A foreign journalist, reporter, or accompanying crew member not supported or sponsored by any Singapore Government agency to cover an event or write a story in Singapore.
You must also be sponsored by a Singapore-based organisation or society.
The Miscellaneous Work Pass lets you take on assignments of up to 60 days in Singapore.
Note: If you are a foreigner performing at a public entertainment venue such as a nightclub, lounge or hotel, you should get a Work Permit for performing artiste instead.