Upcoming Cluster Operations (COPS) for General Workplaces
MOM will be conducting inspections at and around Western Part of Singapore (District 22)Operation Period: 18 June 2012 to 31 July 2012
The inspection will focus mainly on the following areas:
- Guarding / fencing of dangerous parts
- Lock-out Tag-out Procedures
- Testing and examination of lifting equipments by Authorised Examiner
- Maintenance of lifting equipments
Storage of materials
- Designated areas away from passageways
- Stability of materials
Management of Hazadous substances
- Proper storage areas
- Provision of Safety Data Sheet and PPE
Occupiers may refer to relevant Approved Codes of Practice (ACOP), Technical Advisories (TA) or guidelines which are available at the Workplace Safety and Health Council (WSHC) website.
Occupiers may also wish to procure the relevant Singapore Standards from SPRING Singapore.
Last Updated on 04 June 2012