Long Term Visit Pass - Renewal
Renewal of Pass
Sponsoring companies can use EP Online to see the list of pass holders, whose passes are expiring within six months, with the exception for dependants of EntrePass holders and EP (sponsorship) pass holders. They can then proceed to submit the renewal application online.
For companies without EP Online accounts, renewal forms for passes expiring in three months will be mailed to the company.
MOM will also mail renewal forms for dependants of EntrePass holders and EP (sponsorship) pass holders.
How to renew
Sponsoring companies may renew the pass through:
- EP Online
- 80% of online applications are processed within seven working days.
- Submission of renewal application form by post:
- Complete the renewal application form and send it to MOM Work Pass Division.
- It will take at least five weeks to process a manual application.
- Processing may take slightly longer when additional information is required from the various economic agencies. The outcome of the application will be sent to the sponsoring company.
Incomplete renewal applications or renewal applications that are not received by MOM at least two weeks before the expiry date will not be processed. The sponsoring company may have to submit a new application for the pass holder instead.
Family members of Personalised Employment Pass holders
No renewal forms will be sent for family members of Personalised Employment Pass holders.
They need to complete the Long Term Visit Pass application form and submit it one month before the expiry of their pass.