Letter of Consent for Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus
Who are eligible
If a Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP+) holder wishes to work in Singapore, the employer will need to apply for a Letter of Consent (LOC). This can be done via Employment Pass Online (EP Online).
For more information on LTVP+ eligibility, please visit Immigration & Checkpoints Authority’s website.
Before you begin the application process, please look at these important information:
- The employer will need to submit the application for Letter of Consent.
- The LTVP+ holder can only begin working after the employer has received the Letter of Consent.
- The Letter of Consent ceases to be valid:
You can refer to the FAQs for more information.
What to submit
Please submit evidence of applicant’s profession (for selected professions only):
There is no administration fee charged for Letter of Consent applications submitted.
Letter of Consent applications for LTVP+ holders are to be submitted online through EP Online.
Submission of supporting documents
Companies/employment agencies are required to upload relevant supporting documents when submitting a Letter of Consent application.
As the documents submitted online are for verification purposes, please ensure that the following requirements are fulfilled:
- clear and correct copies of the documents are submitted;
- the recommended scanner resolution is 150dpi or more;
- only PDF file format would be acceptable for the document upload. Each document file size must not exceed 2MB; and
- supporting documents which are not in English should be submitted together with an official English translation. Both documents must be scanned and uploaded as one file.
What happen next
Approximately 80% of applications are processed within seven days. The employing company can log in to EP Online to print the Letter of Consent online once the application has been approved.
The applicant may also check the application's status online.
When to cancel
The Letter of Consent should be cancelled within seven days after the LTVP+ holder leaves the company.
The employer/authorised third party (e.g. Employment Agency) acting on behalf of the company can cancel the Letter of Consent electronically via EP Online.
When to renew
The Letter of Consent can be renewed at least six months before it expires.This can be done through EP Online.
Note: Before submitting the renewal application, make sure that the LTVP+ is valid for at least three months. If it does not, go to Immigration & Checkpoints Authority to renew the LTVP+.
Getting a replacement
To get a replacement for the lost LOC, write to the Work Pass Division at email@example.com