Skip to main content

Am I responsible for the cost of my Work Permit or S Pass holder’s dental treatment?

Yes. As an employer, you are responsible for your Work Permit or S Pass holder’s medical treatment.

You’ll have to bear the cost of dental treatment as long as it’s deemed necessary for their health by a Singapore-registered medical or dental professional. This applies regardless of whether the condition is work-related.

Last Updated: 29 May 2017