If your GIRO payment failed, you need to:
- (Optional) Log in to WP Online or EP Online to check your latest bill, if you’re not sure of the amount.
- Issue a crossed cashier’s order or cheque to “Work Pass Division/AG”.
- Post it to:
Admin Fee and E-Payment Management
Work Pass Division
18 Havelock Road
- Wait for the cashier’s order or cheque to clear:
- Three working days for cashier’s order.
- Seven working days for cheque.
- Once the payment is cleared, you will receive an acknowledgement letter by post. We will restore full access to your WP Online or EP Online account on the next working day.
If GIRO payment failed due to insufficient funds or an active account, we will restrict your access to some WP Online or EP Online functions.