The Enhanced Immigration Automated Clearance System (eIACS) lets you use the automated lanes at our immigration checkpoints for faster clearance. You can use this facility if you:
- Hold one of these passes:
- Employment Pass
- S Pass
- Work Permit
- Personalised Employment Pass
- Dependant’s Pass
- Long Term Visit Pass
- Training Employment Pass
- Work Holiday Pass
- Registered your fingerprints and facial photo biometrics with MOM.
- Keep your passport details updated with MOM. You need to wait 4 working days before you can use the automated immigration clearance after you have updated us.
- Hold a passport that is approved by the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO).
You can find out more about this from the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) website. Motorcyclists can also use automated clearance to the ICA checkpoints at Woodlands and Tuas when going to, and returning from Johor Bahru, Malaysia.