How do I get my Malaysian worker's work pass issued or renewed if they use the automated gates at customs checkpoint and don't have the immigration white card?
While getting your work pass issued or renewed online, when prompted to provide the Disembarkation/Embarkation card (immigration white card) details, you should:
- Under Type of Pass, choose Social Visit Pass (SVP).
- Under DE Card No, type in 0000000000 (ten zeroes).
- Under Date of SVP issued, fill in the date your worker entered Singapore.
- Under No. of days permitted to stay in Singapore, type in 30 (thirty).
- Finally, when asked to upload a copy of the Disembarkation/Embarkation card, you should upload a scanned copy of your worker’s passport stating “Holder has been granted use of eIACS”.