Skip to main content
Very soon, businesses can no longer use SingPass to access our selected eService, and must have CorpPass. Register for CorpPass now to avoid any last-minute rush and disruptions to your business.


Filter by
Service is online

Draft and Returned Submission (SS506 Part 3 Audit)

Allows authorised eService users of workplace or approved personnel of Workplace Safety & Health Auditing Organisations to retrieve saved drafts submission to continue with their data input or to amend returned copy for re-submission. User may proceed to submit the reports through this eService after making the changes.

Showing 21 to 30 of 83 entries