Skip to main content
From Q3 2018, businesses can no longer use SingPass to access our selected eService, and must have CorpPass. Register for CorpPass now to avoid any last-minute rush and disruptions to your business.


Filter by
Service is online

Make, change or cancel appointment

Make an appointment for services available at MOM Services Centre (MOMSC) or the Employment Pass Services Centre (EPSC). You can also view, change or cancel your appointment.

Service is online

Check Status of Work Injury Claim

Check the status of a work injury claim if you are an injured person, dependant, employer, insurer or legal representative. You will need your SingPass, accident date and claims reference number or injured person’s ID. Employers can also check on all claims associated with the company. You will need the company’s UEN and must be registered as an eService user.

Showing 11 to 20 of 77 entries